Volunteer Connectors of Illinois
Mission: Empower Volunteer Centers to respond to critical needs of Illinois communities through statewide information exchange, collaboration, training and support.
What Does a Volunteer Center Do?
- Connects any person or group with a variety of opportunities to serve organizations in need
- Builds the capacity for effective volunteering
- Promotes volunteerism
- Participates in strategic initiatives that mobilize volunteers to strengthen communities
Who Benefits from Volunteer Centers?
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Corporations and Businesses
- Government Funded Programs
VCI Chair Contact Information
Volunteer Connectors in Illinois
Volunteer & Civic Engagement Center, University of Illinois Springfield
One University Plaza, Student Affairs Building Suite 60
Springfield, IL 62703
The Volunteer Center of North East Metropolitan Chicago
520 Glendale Avenue, Suite 3C
Winnetka, IL 60093