Gay for Good
On Saturday, July 25, 2023, Serve Illinois Upstate Volunteer Program Coordinator Cecilia Maciel Martinez visited the Chicago Food Depository to recognize eleven volunteers for their outstanding volunteerism efforts with Gay for Good-Chicago.
Gay For Good Chicago mobilizes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer (LGBTQ+) and ally volunteers to promote diversity, foster inclusion and strengthen ties to the broader Chicago community. They facilitate welcoming, inclusive service projects in support of a wide range of causes throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas.
To learn more about Gay for Good Chicago and how to volunteer with them, head to Join Our LGBTQ+ Volunteer Network - Gay For Good | LGBTQ+ Volunteer Network.
Congratulations to Gay for Good Chicago’s efforts and the below volunteers who were recognized:
- James Richard (Chicago Chapter Leader)
- Ryan Thompto (Chicago Chapter Leader)
- Roxanne Meyer (Chicago Chapter Leader)
- Sean Burke (Chicago Chapter Leader)
- Eli Barnett (dedicated volunteer)
- Wilson Smith (dedicated volunteer)
- Alfredo Chang (dedicated volunteer)
- Geoff Adamski (dedicated volunteer)
- Steven Solomon (dedicated volunteer)
- Mike Stalica (dedicated volunteer)
- Layla Ali (dedicated volunteer)
- Madeline Barone (dedicated volunteer)